I’m an Electronic Engineer with almost 20 years of experience in the field of IT management, Network and Unix System Administration, Telecommunications and Digital Electronics.
In this modest web site you will find:
- In the Linux & AS/400 page you will find articles and scripts that I wrote and used to download and convert AS/400 database files and other related informations.
- In the I and Linux page you will find information on my early involvement with Linux (since 1993).
- Essential and suggested Freeware Unix Programs on my toolbox. This page is unfinished (was under construction for many years) and is quite outdated
- In the About me page you will find information about myself, my job and my family. At the moment the only information available is essential and suggested books on my technical bookshelf. I wrote this page for the first time about 10 years ago and later I moved to more managerial and less technical job, so this section wasn’t updated and can seem a bit old.
- In the About the site page you will find information on how I realized this site.
- In the Blog section you can find my personal blog related mainly to technical issues I worked on including realization of this web site
I’am also a linux enthusiast since 1993 and an active member of the on line community since 1989.
You can contact me at Valerio_at_DiGiampietro.com (replace ‘_at_’ with ‘@’).